A five-step process for wedding day is the key to success from the trial day to actual day
“Don’t wait for the perfect moment, take the steps and make it perfect.”
P A R T 1: T H E E N Q U I R Y
Select the Package that you are enquiring after, the Date of the event, the Time you have to be ready and your contact number in your email.
P A R T 2: T H E C O N F I R M A T I O N + D E P O S I T
To proceed with the booking, the first deposit of 50% of the whole package is required. Payment of the deposit can be done via ibanking or bank transfer.
The balance outstanding will be made on the big day itself in cash
Trials where applicable will be done within a month to the actual day as it will be more accurate to access the hair and skin condition by then.
*Bridal trial makeup & hairdo is charged separately if required before confirmation of package. Bridal trial makeover is preferably arranged during weekends and weekdays are subjected to availability.
P A R T 3: T H E D I S C U S S I O N
I will be much appreciated greatly if you can show your pictures of your gowns. It is important because I will be able to know the style of your gown and I can do hairstyles that complement the style of the gown. In addition, it will also be easier to match the accessories accordingly. Discussion for the makeup and hair will take place after you confirm your gowns.
If you still have no idea what you want, I will try a trial imaging style for you if you like.
A month before the wedding day, if I have not received any word from the very calm bride, I will start to follow-up with emails regarding the discussion of the hair and makeup.
If you personally want to bring someone with you for the trial session, bring your friend/buddy who knows you really well and preferably have similar taste as you.
P A R T 4: T H E A C T U A L D A Y
- * Have your hair completely dry and clean
- * Have your face washed, cleanser and a bare makeup
- * Wear either white blouse or white tube top
- * Remove your personal jewellers/accessories
- * Wear your lens before the makeup
- * If time is kind of rush, do wear your wedding gown immediately before she arrives at your place
- * Make sure either makeup area is located near the window or there are enough lighting in the room
- * Please prepare a mirror, a table and a low back chair so you can sit back, relax and enjoy the start your special day, while she works her magic
- * She will leave as soon as the makeup and hairdo is done and she will meet you again in the hotel for the evening makeup.
- * Balance payment will be required to be settled on the big day itself in cash
P A R T 5: A F T E R Y O U R B I G D A Y
Kindly return the hair accessory within 7 days after event via registered mail to get your deposit back. Normal mail is not encouraged as it may damage the accessories.